So as to maintain the safe working environment and to minimise risk to staff and users of our rooms we would ask that all staff and users apply the following practices until further notice.
The NZ government statement advises that health and disability services will open and operate as normal where possible whilst managing public health risks.
Strict hygiene measures and physical distancing remain in place. Infection prevention and control measures remain in place. Masks are mandatory (excluding exempted people and <12yo) in healthcare facilities. We recommend and encourage all eligible staff, rooms users and clients to be vaccinated.
Measures to be followed
- Everyone on site should scan our location poster using the COVID Tracer app. If they are unable to do this, we need to keep a record of their attendance on a separate sheet.
- Maintain physical distancing; 2m where possible
- Everyone 12y+ to wear a mask unless medically exempt
- Covid Symptom screening for all who enter the door (1 per family group),see attached form to be completed and filed for all visits.
- No symptomatic people are to be permitted on-site please.
- Staff and Doctors should not attend the rooms if they are symptomatic
- Reduce numbers of people in the space
- patients/families are welcome to wait in the waiting space in their bubbles if their appointment is within a few minutes and there is sufficient space for everyone to be socially distanced.
- If there is insufficient space they are to be asked to wait in their vehicle to be called through by phone close to appointment time
- Telehealth appointments can still be offered and could be booked in between face to face appointments so as to reduce the number of people present on site.